Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stripped Sailing Cloth

One of the things we are planning to change / update on Moondance is her salon cushions. So I am searching for the perfect fabric, sunbrella of course. Since I decided to decorate using sail flag patterns and colors I think I want a blue and white stripe cloth fabric for her new cushions, that would be perfect. John and I both like colorful..... I think it will match nice with the rugs and pillows she has so far. Ok that was easy found the perfect fabric I like it's called Lido Indigo. Lido which means beach in Italian sounds awesome, so I think it's perfect. Here is the link if you'd like to take a look and let me know what you think, will it go with the sail flag rug? Yeah I think so :)

http://www.sunbrella.com/showroom/?lang=en_us#submit=thumbnail&screen=detail&style=57004-0000&limits=111111
Life Is Good, Sail On !!!!



Pillows to match :)





No comments:

Post a Comment