Friday, January 3, 2014

Missing Moondance

It has been a long day of travel for us as we are traveling back to the northeast.  I can't help but feel a little sad missing being on Moondance. Even though we had some difficult and sometimes challenging situations the past two weeks she was becoming our home away from home.  We were able to find a lot of really cool boat stuff to decorate and spiff her up.  I decided to use sail flags and anchors as our decorating theme along with dark blue and reds and a bit of yellow of course. There are a lot of different online stores I was able to find that sells boat stuff. It has been fun.  We decided Moondance could really use some new rigging.  So we requested them to replace her rigging with solid colors red,blue and green. That way when we return and I'm learning to sail her I won't get the sail lines mixed up. Kinda like what I do in my classroom color coating :) things to stay organized, John liked the idea.  I'm looking forward to seeing all her bright new colors.
Life Is Good, Sail On!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment